I want to make 2013 great too! I figure if I post my New Years resolutions on the world wide web maybe SOMEONE will read them and hold me accountable.
Here they are:
1) Work out HARD at least 4 times a week. I usually work out pretty regularly but sometimes I am lazy and don't push myself very hard. Why even work out if I'm going to be lazy about it??
2) Read the Scriptures everyday. If it's only a verse or two some days.. that's okay. We're all human.
3) Play the guitar at least once a week. I have one and I like to play, I just don't do it very often.
4) Learn to crochet. Inspiration from the Sis/Grandma.
5) Plan/cook 3 legit meals a week. It's harder than it sounds. Pasta is always so easy for me!
6) Go to the Temple at least every month- with our without Aust. It's hard for me to go without him... I'm a baby, I know.
I also like the idea of having a fun "to do list" for the year:
- Go wakeboarding this summer. I didn't go AT ALL last summer. Tragedy.
- Visit Arches and Zions National Parks
- Color my hair brown- I have to work up the courage.
- Go camping with Aust
- Hit the mountain with my snowboard
- Get/make decorations for my "office" at work. It's really more of a nook. Pinterest?
- Bake more- cinnamon rolls, cookies, bread, whatever sounds good
- Keep blogging!
- Hang with my brother a ton while he's at BYU
- Learn to dance with Aust
- Hike Timp- although I HATE hiking. It must be done.
- Be the best primary teacher I've ever heard off.