Tuesday, April 28, 2015

i AMsterdam

Hello internet world! I have to admit we are just really spoiled with all the traveling we've done lately. So very blessed and enjoying every minute of it while we're here in Europe. This particular trip we went to AMSTERDAM! Not only did we do Amsterdam, but we did it with our favorites - Josh and Jenna.

We left on Friday and came back on Sunday evening so it was a quick trip. We had a ton to pack into the 3 days, but we did pretty well! Shout out to Jenna for basically planning the entire trip. And check out her blog for a more detailed account. I don't have the patience to be as detailed so I'll just give my favorite moments and leave you with my typical photo dump. Also, selfie stick- for the win. I doubted it before this trip, but I am now a believer.

1) The Keukenhof Gardens and then riding tandem bikes through the surrounding tulip fields. The most epic bucket list item I think I've ever experienced...

2) The Anne Frank House. A must do if you go to Amsterdam. So much to think about and process in a place like that. I won't even try to put it into words, but I will drop my favorite new found Anne Frank quote.

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart."
-Anne Frank

3) Canals, canals everywhere. And coming from someone living in Birmingham that's saying a lot.

4) Canal cruise. I heard it from numerous sources, "The best view of the city is from the water." IT IS SO TRUE. I literally fell in love with the city during our cruise.

5) Places are only a good as the people you see them with. Love these peeps.











































No comments:

Post a Comment