Friday, March 1, 2019

2 Months

Cosie: You are weighing in at 10 lb 2 oz, and 22.1" tall. You are still in newborn diapers and size 0-3 month clothes. You are SMILING! It's so very cute. I wish I could have caught a picture of it here, but no luck. You are growing and changing constantly. You are nursing without the shield.  Hallelujah! You are awake and happy for longer periods of time during the day, and usually sleeping one five hour stretch at night! You still prefer to be held pretty much always. You like facing out to see the world. Vienna loves you and so do we.

Me: I went to the gym for the first time since you were born. It felt SO GOOD! But I went after I fed you at 6am so now I'm exhausted haha. Sleep has taken priority over the gym thus far, but I hope to keep going. If I can get a 5 hour stretch of sleep, I feel pretty functional the next day! I've kind of been taking a break from my calling at church, but my counselors and secretaries have done an amazing job at picking up the slack. Physically I'm feeling pretty good! The pelvic pain is completely gone (thank goodness...) BUT I am really hating how all my clothes are fitting. I know my body will never be the same as before kids, and I'm fine with that. I mean, I've grown and birthed two humans for goodness sake! I'd just like to lose a few more pounds and get back in shape. Overall, life is moving forward and we love being a family of FOUR!








No comments:

Post a Comment