Saturday, August 3, 2019

Vienna Turns 3

Vienna, there aren't words for how much we love you. You are smart, funny, kind, and a little bit sassy. You love mermaids, princess', dancing... all things girl. BUT you also love to draw, build, and play with trains. You are is size 2T clothes, weighing in around 26 lbs (we'll confirm at your dr appt next week.) You are officially potty trained - no accidents in about a week. HALLELUJAH! You are starting preschool next month, and seem genuinely excited about it. 

We've compiled a list of things you say or do that we never want to forget...

She makes us give high five, knuckles, hug, and kiss when tucking her into bed.

She makes us leave the big light on for two minutes after tucking her in. When I go to turn it off she won’t make eye contact with me.

She calls Austin "king."

Vienna learned about the resurrection on the day before Easter 2019. She heard a speaker say it and said, “resurrected? Jesus resurrected.” She’s so smart. Today we read a book about Jesus dying and being resurrected and she said, “Don’t die dad. Don’t die for a long time.”

“Don’t leave without me guys!” -Whenever we leave the house.

Computer = “pooder”

Callie and I sometimes spell things so she can’t understand. She’ll hear us and try to spell something too, “P I O P I O.” 

She always tells Callie to put her hair up.

She only likes to wear skirts.

Cornilles = “lettuce.”

“I love my gina” (vagina) - July 2019

“Oh no mommy made a mess” - when she sees a mess in the bathroom or a room

“Best day ever!”

“That was so much fun!”

“I’m too busy” -when asked to clean up or get her water.

























No comments:

Post a Comment