Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Jumbo

I have this really great friend that I decided I needed to honor on Words Of Wisdom Wednesday. Whenever I am having a bad day, a big issue, or even a little one, she is ALWAYS there with some sort of remedy to make it all better.

Sometimes it goes like this:



Sometimes she will send me things like this (because she knows I will understand):



She always acts like this:
 
 
 She encourages my behavior when I want to do this:

 
 She doesn't judge me:

And most importantly, she is always there for me. Love you Abbs. You are one of the most amazing people I have ever met. I look up to you in so many ways, and I honestly don't know how I would survive without you. Keep doing you and things will work out. Love you so much, you keep me so young :)
 


Love,
Cow

1 comment:

  1. OH WHAT AM I JUST SO FLATTERED RIGHT NOW?! YEAH. DANG IT. I AM FEELING EMOTIONAL. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete